martedì 5 marzo 2013

Welcome

Hello to everybody. This is the first time that i write in this blog and i 'm very happy to do it. For first thing i want to speak about me. I'm Annarita, i'm 22 years old and i attend the Accademia Di Belle Arti to Naple, more exactly the class of Photo cinema and tv. I love the world of photo and the world of fashion. I like to visit a place and take a lot of photo but about fashion, i love to buy clothes and change together my style. I hope you follow me. You can comment the posts and you can say all you can think about my style so your opinions because also for me are very importante. Finally i put same old photos about me. Bye to the next post :)

 

Ciao a tutti. questa è la prima volta che scrivo su questo bloge sono molto felice. per prima cosa voglio parlare di me. Sono Annarita, ho 22 anni e frequento l'Accademia Di Belle Arti a Napoli, più esattamente il corso di Foto Cinema e Tv. Adoro il mondo della foto e della moda. Mi piace visitare i posti e fare tante foto ma riguardo alla moda, io adoro comprare vestiti e cambaire il mio stile. Spero che m seguiate. Potete commentare i post e potete dire tutto quello che pensate sul mio stile, beh le ostre opinioni erchè per me è molto importante. Infine metto delle mie vecchie foto. Arrivederci al prossimo post :)












 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento